Welcome! Please Introduce yourself

Welcome :confetti_ball: to UgandaEMR Talk! Please introduce yourself to others. Let’s know one another.

Hello everyone, I’m Isaac Akileng a software developer at METS. I’m glad to be part of this community… Please feel free to reach out to me incase of any issues.

Hello, nice to be here. I am Naseef, I work with METS as HIS Analyst.

Wow, I have been waiting for this platform so bad, Nice to finally be here

2 Likes

Hi, my name is Luke, I’m a Systems Engineer / Tech Consultant from California. I’m currently working with a rural health clinic in Bujagali - and I’d like to know who I can talk with over the phone regarding some of the deployment and functionality details of UgandaEMR.

It looks really promising, and I’ve played around in the Demo, but I’d like to chat with someone who has a bit more experience with the Tech.

I am onsite in Bujagali currently - and available to chat over the phone on whatsapp.

@iakileng are you someone I should reach out to, or is there a better contact to consult?

Cheers,

-Luke

1 Like

Hello Luke,
Thanks for appreciating UgandaEMR. Kindly share your contacts on emrtalk@musph.ac.ug & we’ll get in-touch with you.

Cheers.

1 Like

Excellent. Done. Looking forward to it!

Hello everyone,
Am glad to be on this platform.

I am Samuel Tumusiime a medical records assistant at Butiiti HC III in KYENJOJO district.
Blessings

2 Likes

Its a pleasure to be with you here @TASK-AMOOTI.

Cheers

My name is Simon Niwamanya
Data officer at Kyenjojo Hospital.
I have a six years experience in the use of UgandaEMR.
I am glad to be here.

2 Likes

Hello everyone, I’m Ssekyewa Cosmas and am happy to be a part of this community and I like forward to learning more on UgEMR.

2 Likes

Hello every am Tom kamya, i specialized in IT related issues, enjoyed Uganda EMR when still HIS Coordinator and there is still a lot to know and understand as in flow of these system

Happy to be with you, Tom.

This is Busulwa Rodgers a data clerk with 5 years of Uganda EMR interaction and currently supporting Masaka region as an EMR trainer, happy to be here on this amazing platform

1 Like

You are most welcome. Feel free to browse through the content here, in case you don’t find what you are looking for, the community is happy to support you.

1 Like

Am Mutebi Edward HIA Bwendero HCIII Kalangala